A GUIDE TO THE CHAPEL RUINS

This badly pock-marked and eroded plaque on the inside face of the west wall has the names of some of the Masters of the Holy Ghost School dating back to 1639.

School plaque

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

The Holy Ghost Cemetery, Chapel Hill, Basingstoke. © 2020 South View Conservation Group Website by : ArThomsenDesign